Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm coming......

Chou auntie really not back, do things very systematic, so fast created the blog d...hahaha
My friend, yesterday i got know something very hurt me. I just realize he has changed a lot,
he became someone very bad, not respect me, and i finally know how important i meant to him.
This time i'm serious, i wan to let go, give up.......So please.....u guys please help me.....k?

Love is very scary to me, sometimes i was thinking, live like Ynee also not bad, at least nobody
is hurting her, maybe sometimes she will feel lonely, but she can cover her loneliness with anime,
so i think she is someone i have to follow now, hahaha.....surprise i say tat le......

But i'm quite worry bout Chris, hope that she is doing fine, yesterday midnight she only drive back
to Alor Setar, really dangrous.....my dear Chris, we have to forget the past, don't ke xi
someone which is not appreciate u, because in the end u will find out that is no meaning.....

Kla, say back our thgs la, yesterday miss Joolee touch the pattern Ynee u digest d? ANGULAR...
hahahah....till now i stil doing nothing le, later have to start d, maybe draw illustration, but
u all hear 1st la, u know i this lazy pig, now only wake up actually, hahahah.....

OKla, it's time to wake up and do my things d, u all got any things just post o, or even add
comment......ZHa NE !

1 comment:

Ynee said...

wei..i'm not aunty leh...kek si

of course we all will help u...dun worry..but u say until me like so ko lian...i might need to reconsider that..

mina-san...please recover to who u are when we first enter the college....

pattern...i wan to conquer it!!! in dreams... -.-"