Wednesday, August 27, 2008

hard 2 breathe..............

it is, hard 2 breathe when u are trying 2 hold back ur tears and type something....

i feel very sad. very very very sad.

i think about my life, and feel so down.

however, i did continue 2 progress in my final project... i did not forget nor ignore it.....................

i love peter so much. but i have 2 let him go... its for da best... rite........
but honestly.. it makes me sadder to hear every1 say they are happy for me i break up with him......

sumtimes i feel he not tat bad....just controlling...

sigh.

i am so so soooo sad.

2 comments:

bhong said...

im sry ann ............

VanDaLiZee said...

ann, stay calm, this is the way to growing up! we are here anytime for u, anythg u can call me, 24 hours for u, FOC !!!! love u ann