Sunday, May 6, 2007

Bad at decision making

I'm always not good while dealing with decision making...either this or that? no no no.... i rather there will only be one option lay infront of me....so i will only walk that path...

a phone call to tell me that someone might need my help for even just a month....will ruin my mood for the rest of the day....and maybe forever....when i realize that i might be useful for someone...i feel so happy...compare to the feeling that i'm having now....i'm not good in designing....and will i be really useful to anybody? will i be really needed in this field??

after discussing with frens and much thinking (think, think, think....that is wat i hate the most)...i think i just have to go on....i'm not afford to waist anymore time.....and i cannot always stop halfway.....hope u all will support me.....

is really good to have u all as frens.... arigatou~~ =)

2 comments:

VanDaLiZee said...

I told u d, Fashion is not only for designing, it is related to everything, in stead of be a designer, u still have other choice, as i said yr leadership standard is higher than everyone in our class, u can lead us. So in the future u maybe can be a leader of a garment factory, maybe that time not only a supervisor, may be more than that. I am also think of giving up, i also feel that i don suit to survive in this field, but what i know is, Fashion brings a lot for me, i learnt a lot in these months, and i got my sincere friends there, somehow, we should appreciate miss joolee, because she not tend to give up us, so we r lucky to be in this class......so, gambatte!

Prettywebstore said...

Nee, never try never know. Don't simply give up! I am not the right person in your field but i can be the "goodest" listener. Gambatte, i will always there to support u....at the back... :)
p/s: If you got watch "Just Follow Law" then u know what is "the goodest" mean.