Tuesday, May 8, 2007

$$$

I am always wondering, which status of living i prefer? some people said, sure more rich more good la, but to me, is different. Money not necessary can buy happiness, and become a richman very kang ko 1, because scare die....hahaha.....and i am sure his life will be boring.....

But now, it's different. Once i step in the Fashion industry, i feel that money really can change a lot of things. especially prettiness. U prefer spend yr money on cosmetic or skin care? i prefer skincare, but today i make a mistake, i fall for Bobbi Brown product for RM 347....wah....I never thought of spend a lot of cosmetic on tis age. Bcos tis mornin i found out my eye beg not only got dark circles, even got wrinkles, look more serious than my mum. God!!! i really scare lo, and the makeup artist make my face look good after tasting the products on my face, that's y so easy got cheat. This tell me how important is $$$, and i know i wan to live my life's good. Cos i like to spend on footwear, cosmetic....even branded stuff. But seriously i really dunno how to pay the RM347, now i just know how poor am i now, but me and Black have paid the RM50 deposit....how?

And my evening wear, is about RM700, how?

No comments: