Thursday, May 31, 2007

Gambatte

I'm here to wish u all the best for MIFA oooo...GAMBATTE my friends.....
Don't like me so useless......Not dare to join. Time is just an excuse actually. Because i not even can get myself better. I'm tired for these months, always hiding myself in front of many peoples. When i'm alone in the night, My tears will automatically fall down. Please help me my dear friends, can u? I'm sure u all also don like this kind of me, I wan to get back myself, i don want to continue like tat....Act i'm here to apologizes for these days every trouble i have made to u all, cos i know many of you don like to see me so weak, even myself also. And thanks for support me, i love u all. So u all also don give up, stay until the last second, okay?

And i hope all of us could join the Humen International Youth Design Contest......

No comments: